Glamour Assassins? I can't agree with the name, their electronic jewels are surely for show and provide a glamorous accessory for nearly anyones playlist rather than killing it. Their recent singe 'Phantom of the Disco' features sci-fi like background melodies that offer a spacey feel, allowing you to zone out while the gloriously infectious oh-oh's fill your mind.
The vocals sound somehow not right for the track yet it is impossible for different ones to be pictured with the song. I like the way they almost make the song indecisive but still alluring, not many songs can hold such features yet still be an electric gem.
Keep up with Glamour Assassins:
Twitter
Facebook
Soundcloud
Emily, (@emiemzy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Wow. I think I need a lie down. It is safe to say that January has been a big month for Mytacism Music and I would just like to take t...
-
Perma F are back with a new single; 'It's A War'. We reviewed the Swedish duo back in October (have a read here ) and we were ex...
-
'One More Thing' is the second compilation in the 'Acoustic Arsenal' series (read the review for the first compilation here ...
-
Guess who's back? Thats right, our favourite trio has come back again with another 60's styled song to romance our ears. Have a l...
-
Cats Park are a Russian band from St Petersburg comprising of 5 members; Alex Andreev (bass, keys), Faijee (vocals), Roman Shatohin (gui...

No comments:
Post a Comment