SpiTTa has recently released his debut mixtape 'The Take Off'. Featuring collaborations with LiveSosa, Major, Drewski and CoraLiz, the mixtape shows talent and strength throughout, showing no lack in SpiTTa's rap abilities.
The beats are professional are mind consuming, the vocals are delivered with clear precision which again illustrates his excellence when it comes to the rap genre and, whilst some tracks such as 'One Night Stand' aren't to my own personal taste, I would happily listen to a majority of the tracks on repeat, using them to liven up any dull day with their party atmosphere.
Keep up with SpiTTa:
Twitter
Facebook
Soundcloud
Youtube
Emily, (@emiemzy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Wow. I think I need a lie down. It is safe to say that January has been a big month for Mytacism Music and I would just like to take t...
-
Perma F are back with a new single; 'It's A War'. We reviewed the Swedish duo back in October (have a read here ) and we were ex...
-
'One More Thing' is the second compilation in the 'Acoustic Arsenal' series (read the review for the first compilation here ...
-
MXSFLXWETICZ, pronounced 'MOS-FLOWETICZ' since they 'X out the O's for being at a opposition to most artists', offer som...
-
Guess who's back? Thats right, our favourite trio has come back again with another 60's styled song to romance our ears. Have a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment